Welcome to the party where we love to feature all things pretty, the creations you have been working on. so let us see your fashion finds, your cooking and crafting skills and any other thing that you feel like has that special sparkle.
I want to start by thanking Leslie and Kathy for letting be the newest cohost to this amazing party. I have loved looking at your posts and can’t wait to feature some of my favorites. Let’s get this party started…
Pretty Life Chosen by Leslie
1. Is this my style? by Sew Easy
2. Fashion Flirtation with LBD
3. Robots and Plaid by Olga
4. Jewelry Making 101 by Candace Creates
5. Pink & Pretty by Budget Fashion 101
Pretty Handmade Chosen by Kathy
1. Spooky paper rolls by Wesens Art
2. Pinecone Black Crows by We Made That
3. Stained Glass Cookies for Fall by Sugar Kissed
4. Glass Etching at Home by the Voluntary Housewife
Please like Sparkles and a Stove, The Pearl Blog and My Fashion Forward Blog on Facebook and let us know you did and we will like you back! Or if you follow us anywhere else, and let us know and we will return the favor there too. We believe in follow back!
1. Please only link up your own work (nothing from your own party (but invite us, we’ll be glad to attend!), no giveaways, no guest posts, and nothing in your Etsy shop.
2. Please link back either from your party page or your linked post. Only linked back posts will be featured.
3. Please link to your specific post and not to your home page.
4. Mingle! Please visit at least 2 other links. We kindly suggest make one of them the one next to you so everyone gets a little party love.
5. You are welcome to link up as many as 3 links. Show yourself off!
6. All guests will receive a comment or pin.
7. Linking up gives us permission to use your image (linked up post only) in our Feature Round Up or any related future round ups. We ALWAYS link back and give proper credit for your awesomeness.
© 2013, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.