Hey friends. welcome back for another round of the All Things Pretty! Last week were some of my favorite links yet. and my belly is thankful for all those recipes you shared! We love seeing all the pretty creations that have been working on, so let us see your fashion finds, your cooking and crafting skills and any other thing that you feel like has that special sparkle.We are so excited to have you party with us each week and show off your lovely creations! ready Set go…
Features Chosen by Leslie, Chrissy, and Kathy
1. Sparkling Jell-O Shots by This Silly Girl’s Life
2. Clothes Pin Nativity Scene by Delineate Your Dwelling
3. Chalkboard Advent Calendar by Curly Crafty Mom
4. Holiday Jam & Brie Crostino by Living Better Together
5. DIY Felt Santa Christmas Ornaments by the Pin Junkie
Please like Sparkles and a Stove, The Pearl Blog and My Fashion Forward Blog on Facebook and let us know you did and we will like you back! Or if you follow us anywhere else, and let us know and we will return the favor there too. We believe in follow back!
1. Please only link up your own work (nothing from your own party (but invite us, we’ll be glad to attend!), no giveaways, no guest posts, and nothing in your Etsy shop.
2. Please link back either from your party page or your linked post. Only linked back posts will be featured.
3. Please link to your specific post and not to your home page.
4. Mingle! Please visit at least 2 other links. We kindly suggest make one of them the one next to you so everyone gets a little party love.
5. You are welcome to link up as many as 3 links. Show yourself off!
6. All guests will receive a comment or pin.
7. Linking up gives us permission to use your image (linked up post only) in our Feature Round Up or any related future round ups. We ALWAYS link back and give proper credit for your awesomeness.
© 2013, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.