It’s time for May goals. Before we can look at may let’s recap last month. April came and went. Too fast I think. Although I did get a lot done, I felt like the weeks moved too quickly. I have really enjoyed setting monthly goals. It’s been challenging and encouraging. Let’s look back at my April goals and see how I did.
My April goals:
Complete my Lenten series strong and with a heart full of Jesus: Completed and strong I feel!
- keep on on my Chronological reading plan : fail, I got so far behind due to the Lenten series that I stopped all together, I am going to pick this back up for May.
- finish Bedroom makeover – almost. waiting for warmer weather to paint the furniture but everything else is all set!
finish closet office makeoverDone, and in love with it.
- Submit 2 guest posts (one being my monthly contributor post for The Girl Creative) Fail-ish, missed my TGC post, but did submit one to A Slocum Story
- mail 4-6 letters of encouragement Big fail, did not mail one. I will pause right now and write a note!
My May goals:
- Stay on track with my new posting schedule.
- Get back on track (and stay) my Chronological Bible reading plan
- Get out and guest post 3 times
- Mail 6-8 letters of encouragement via snail mail
- Finish all currently started and unfinished books (3 left)
- Take 6 walks through my neighborhood
- Sew something for fun
- Get more intentional in my prayer time
I am linking up with Hayley Morgan to share my goals.
What are your goals this month?
How did you do last month?
© 2014, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.