Before I share my goals for March let’s look over my goals from February…
My February goals:
Get caught up on my Chronological reading plan and stay that way.I did it. I even stayed a head most days!
- Finish all currently started and unfinished books. complete fail. I did not finish one book on my list.
- Increase my water intake by 3 glasses each day. partial fail. I did increase my water intake but by only about one glass each day.
Write/mail 4 letters of encouragement to friends and familyI did it. I actually mailed 5
- Choose 2 items of clothing from my closet to sell partial fail. I chose 3 items. I posted them on fb and instagram but not one sold. the fail was I did not donate them.
- Plan and execute a surprise date night for hubs fail. we had a date night but HE planned it. whoops.
- Submit 2 guest posts partial fail. I posted once for The Girl Creative.
- Workout 1x a week fail. not once did i even attempt to work out!
Let’s hope March brings better results.
My March goals:
- focus on lent. I ill be launching a 40 day bible study starting tomorrow to help us focus on lent.
- remove my bedroom wallpaper
- finish my closet office plans, budget, design theme
- keep on on my Chronological reading plan
- Write/mail 4 letters of encouragement to friends and family
- Submit 2 guest posts (one being my monthly contributor post for The Girl Creative)
- Workout 1x a week
- Increase my water intake by 3 glasses each day.
- Finish all currently started and unfinished books.
I am linking up with Hayley Morgan to share my goals.
What are your goals this month? How did you do last month?
© 2014, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.