Welcome back to another friday recap. Today am excited to be co-hosting the friday 5 with Emmy.
Friday 5 is sharing 5 things/thoughts and 5 pictures from the week.
I answered 5 questions on Emmy’s blog as part of my co-host role.
my 5 thoughtsthings:
- Painting kitchen cabinets is fun for like 10 minutes, literally 10 minutes.
- I am sad that MOPS is over. We ended with such a bang and I am looking forward to hanging out with my girls for dinner tonight. Sushi!?!
- My little had her kindergarten assessment testing this week. I am still waiting to hear the “results”. I am pretty sure she did fine. She is so excited tot start school on the fall.
- I am reading Jen Hatmakers book 7 right now. It’s so fun to read and book and hear the authors voice so clear. I think I have laughed out loud too many times in public so far. This book is great, encouraging, inspiring, convicting and hilarious. go read it NOW.
- I have a pile of books sitting on my table ready to dive into. Something about warmer weather and reading actual books makes my heart pitter-patter!
my 5 pictures:
© 2014 – 2016, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.