I decided it was time to join Hayley and linkup my months goals. I like to think of these goals as a list of obtainable plans that can be acquired each month. Not a list of dreams I hope to accomplish before I turn 40. At the beginning of each new month I will share which goals were completed and which were not. I need the accountability.
My February goals:
- Get caught up on my Chronological reading plan and stay that way. ( I am currently a few days behind still.)
- Finish all currently started and unfinished books. (I am in the process of reading 4 books I believe)
- Increase my water intake by 3 glasses each day. (I am currently only drinking about 2 glasses of just water a day)
- Write/mail 4 letters of encouragement to friends and family
- Choose 2 items of clothing from my closet to sell (if not sold by the end of the month- donate it)
- Plan and execute a surprise date night for hubs
- Submit 2 guest posts
- Workout 1x a week
Linking up with Hayley at the tiny twig
© 2014, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.