This post is sponsored by Martha Stewart Jewelry Line . Opinions are 100% mine. Full post disclosure here.
when the mail man came and handed me a brown box
i suddenly started to get giddy, i knew it was here
it was the new Martha Stewart Jewelry line at Michaels and it was in my hands!
this package came at the perfect time.
our last MOPS meeting was approaching and i had not decided on a gift for the girls at my table
I had never created any type of dangle earring before and new i had to try.
win for them, win for me!
- ear wires – i used Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Findings – earwires #35304 floral (and plain ones from micheals)
- pins- i used Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Findings – Head pins
- beads – used a variety of Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Beads, mainly the Czech line. I also used some Martha Stewart Crafts™ rhinestones
- jump rings (optional)- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Findings – Jump Rings
- pliers- i used Martha Stewart Crafts™ Jewelry Tools – Chain Nose Pliers
now the fun part.
creating the perfect design.
Martha Stewart has endless options to create something for everyone on your list!
head to Micheals now and see them in person!
created a loop at the top, just above the beads, using your pliers
attach the ear wire to the loop, close, and tada!
Let’s be honest here, this may have been too easy!
okay not too easy, but perfectly amount of easy (is that even correct grammar?)
I was able to make about 15 pairs in less than an hour!
Be sure to check out what my friends made using the new Martha Stewart Jewelry Line…
© 2013, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.