At the end of April Starbucks introduced the world to the S’mores Frappuccino.
Since that day I have indulged in this expensive but oh so delicious treat many many times.
If you remember from my previous post I am trying to be a good steward with my money, and let’s just be honest, Starbucks is not always a wise choice.
You want to know what is wise choice? Making your own CopyCat Starbucks S’Mores Frappuccino. Holla.
I know there are a bazillion recipes floating around on pinterest but this is my take on it.
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 shots espresso
- 1½-2 TBS Coca Powder
- 4 TBS marshmallow fluff
- 2 TBS caramel syrup
- 1½ graham crackers
- 1 TBS white sugar
- 1½-2 cups ice
- 2-3 TBS chocolate syrup
- 4 TBS rediwhip
- Add milk, espresso, cocoa powder, 2 TBS marshmallow fluff, 1 graham cracker, caramel, sugar to your blender
- Pulse until blended
- Add ice to blender, starting with 1 cup, adding more ice until desired consistency
- in a small bowl mix remaining 2 TBS marshmallow fluff and 2 TBS whipped cream
- Add marshmallow/whipped cream mixture to bottom of your glass
- top with chocolate syrup
- pour frozen drink into cup
- top with remaining 2 TBS of whipped cream
- crush remain ½ graham cracker and sprinkle on top, drizzle with chocolate syrup
© 2015, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.