Before we begin looking over my goals for April, let em start by saying I sucked in March. In all areas, I was not a good wife, Mom, friend, house keeper, Bible reader, ect. But good thing for grace and repentance and forgiveness. Thank you all for understanding.
Let’s first review last months goals:
My March goals:
focus on lent. I’ll be launching a 40 day bible study starting tomorrow to help us focus on lent.I feel like I am going strong here and still maintaining a good pace while filling my heart with Jesus remove my bedroom wallpaper– Fail, but completed it April 9th finish my closet office plans, budget, design theme– all set and ready to shop, and buy wood
- keep on on my Chronological reading plan – fell really far behind, and needed to push the “catch up” option.
- Write/mail 4 letters of encouragement to friends and family – COMPLETE fail, did not mail 1 card this month
Submit 2 guest posts (one being my monthly contributor post for The Girl Creative)-submitted my TGC post only.
- Workout 1x a week – NOT ONCE, did I
- Increase my water intake by 3 glasses each day. – did this off and on but not consistant
- Finish all currently started and unfinished books. – Nope only finished a few chapters of 2.
My April goals:
- Complete my Lenten series strong and with a heart full of Jesus
- keep on on my Chronological reading plan
- finish Bedroom makeover
- finish closet office makeover
- Submit 2 guest posts (one being my monthly contributor post for The Girl Creative)
- mail 4-6 letters of encouragement
I am linking up with Hayley Morgan to share my goals.
What are your goals this month? How did you do last month?
© 2014, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.