welcome back to another all things pretty party. So last week we did not meet our goal of 150 link, but i am willing to give it another chance. If we get at least 150 posts (that meet the requirements) linked up this week I will chose someone who linked up a post and mail a special little something I sewed this week! (think purse/tote) If we get 200 links then I will giveaway TWO items and choose two winners! Are you up for it? Let’s party…
Features Chosen By Leslie, Chrissy, and Kathy
1. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Roses
2. Darlene Nemeth: Make Your Pics Pinteresting
3. Greek Yogurt Apple Rings
4. Easy Dress Pattern – Free ‘Wear Everywhere’ Knit D
5. 11 Tips to Save BIG on Kids Clothes
1. Glazed Strawberry Cake Bites
2. Love, Iris: Twirling in Black and Grey
3. DIY St. Patrick’s Day Gift Tags – 3 Styles
4. Jeans Tear Repair & Thoughts on Resourcefulness
5. Fun Crafts to Make with Buttons
Please like Sparkles and a Stove, The Pearl Blog and My Fashion Forward Blog on Facebook and let us know you did and we will like you back! Or if you follow us anywhere else, and let us know and we will return the favor there too. We believe in follow back!
1. Please only link up your own work (nothing from your own party (but invite us, we’ll be glad to attend!), no giveaways, no guest posts, and nothing in your Etsy shop.
2. Please link back either from your party page or your linked post. Only linked back posts will be featured.
3. Please link to your specific post and not to your home page.
4. Mingle! Please visit at least 2 other links. We kindly suggest make one of them the one next to you so everyone gets a little party love.
5. You are welcome to link up as many as 3 links. Show yourself off!
6. All guests will receive a comment or pin.
7. Linking up gives us permission to use your image (linked up post only) in our Feature Round Up or any related future round ups. We ALWAYS link back and give proper credit for your awesomeness.
© 2014, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.