Hi I’m Chrissy, author of the Pearl blog. I am glad you are here. Really I am. I created this place to share my love for Jesus and to inspire women to find joy in all things. Whether that be mothering, friendships, household duties, DIY projects, or quiet time. There is something wonderful waiting for you to discover and celebrate.
I am a stay at home mom-Martha Stewart in the making – wife to my high school sweetheart.
We have 3 wonderful children oldest daughter Frank (13), our son Nancy (8) and baby girl Leonard aka Lennie (5).
A 5 personal nuggets:
- I am craft hoarder. There I admitted it.
- I am a closet tween movie watcher. Like princess diaries is one of my favorites, and yes I watch it when the kids are not home. shhh
- I love the color Kelly green but mainly find myself wearing black, gray and white. Okay help me out here is it gray or grey?
- I struggle with depression, I struggle with it but I am not controlled by it.
- I find color in a coloring book relaxing. I also outline the picture darker than what I color the inside of the picture. What does that say about me?
Most importantly I want my readers to see that I am a sinner turned saint, saved by grace thru faith, living life the best I know how. I hope to inspire others to try new things and get out and enjoy all that life brings.
I shared my testimony here