Since purchasing on new home I am slight obsessed with DIY home improvement projects. There is just something humbling about using my hands to make something better. When I say better I do not mean perfect, showy, or brag worthy. I just mean better as in full of love. Sometimes there is lots of yelling, frustration, mess ups, giving up, trying again, and internet searching before the labor can be called love.
I know I am not alone here.
I have a few more DIY projects I want to check off my list this summer.
1. create a back splash in the kitchen
2. update the chairs at the peninsula in the kitchen
3.update kitchen countertops
4. create shoe storage
5. add house numbers to front porch
6. finally frame my ikea mirror
7. paint the front door (i have a slight obsession with this)
8. update bathroom -stain cabinets, paint walls
9. update master bedroom closet doors
10. give window box a facelift
What’s on your home improvement to do list?
© 2014 – 2016, Chrissy@thePearlblog This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them will help support this blog.. All rights reserved.